It’s been a while since I last talk about IY.
How has he been and what is he up to at 3.6:
- He loves his brother so much..he can be kasar at times but I know he meant well. Sometimes I see he strokes gently Z’s head and kiss Z lightly on his forehead. Awww…cair hati tengok. Tapi sometimes jugak he pokes Z’s head or kisses Z kuat2 sampai tersenget2 pipi adik tu. Adik pun macam fobia tengok abang datang dekat.
- Lately he has trouble going to the daycare. Sedih syahdu syahdan di pagi hari. Pagi2 good mood boleh je nyanyi lalala dalam kete with me…tapi bila sampai simpang nak masuk daycare, he’ll start his drama swasta “abang nak balik rumah kita…abang nak cuti”. Masa ni air mata dah meleleh dah..mulut dah cebik dah.
- Then he’ll ask me to carry him inside…and he’ll kiss my cheeks and salam me dengan muka sayu. Macam la first day ke taska. Haiyooo….how la to go to work like that?
- He’s getting better with his food choices. Dulu hanya makan nasi dengan sup ayam (but not the ayam), sup sayur (but not the sayur), carrot, potatoes and more carrots. Sampai satu tahap, we were afraid he’ll become a vegetarian. Haha! Vegetarian yang hanya makan carrot dan potatoes sahaja. Apakah? Now dah boleh makan ayam goreng, lauk pauk yang pedas sikit, kari, masak kicap, masak lemak and such. Nak try ajar dia makan telur belum berjaya lagi.
- So far we have not exposed him to any computer games yet. YouTube pun dia hanya tengok bila perlu sahaja. Takut dia ter-addicted nanti. Lagipun we ourselves pun are not the gadget2 type. We are not Ipad, Iphones nor Blackberry users. So imagine my blur-ness when one day he comes back from daycare and start telling me stories about Angry Birds. And he starts asking me to buy him Angry Birds this Angry Birds that. This mommy has to start googling ANGRY BIRDS now. Talk about keeping up with the kids eyh?
- He is still in diapers. Oh well, my never ending journey. Hopefully by his 4th birthday, he’ll be diaper-free. Dah takde size dah anak oi!
- He has a new habit, whenever we are ready to take his picture, he’ll say “kejap kejap, abang nak betulkan rambut”. He will then pusing belakang or go to a near corner and starts to sapu2 his hair (konon nak repair remos la tuu). Amboii!!
- Lagu terbaru yang dia suka AND hafal – Hazama’s Pokok and that AF song, Nashrin’s Percaya Pada Luka, Alif’s Lelaki Seperti Aku (yang ni kelakar dia nyanyi sebab dia main bantai je lirik) and I believe soon it will be the Masterchef Malaysia’s song.
- Yes, he loves Masterchef Malaysia. Everyday dia tengok with me. Sanggup hold cite cartoon dia nak tengok Masterchef.
- Aritu dia menyanyi lagu Di Tanjung Katong…Airnya biru…Di situlah tempat…bla bla bla…Mind you, we have NEVER taught him that song. Even I pun dah lamaaaaa tak nyanyi lagu tu..rasanya last sekali masa sekolah rendah dulu. Mana la hang belajaq?
- Favourite TV Shows: Mr Bean (both the real and the cartoon – suka sangat imitate Mr Bean tu), Tom and Jerry, Supa Strikers, Powerpuff Girls.
- Dah pandai stereotype kan boys and girls – apparently he said boys cannot eat strawberry because it’s pink. He said mama makan cake strawberry, abang ayah adik makan cake chocolate. Or kalau nak choose apa2, mama akan dapat pink and purple sokmo. Yang merah kuning biru semua dia, ayah and adik punya.
You are growing up too fast son. Before I know it, you’ll be too embarrassed kissing my cheeks in public. I promise I’ll let you kiss me as much as you want for as long as you want.
Slow down growing up so I can catch up k?