2 years ago he went into the lift alone. Mama panic macam nak luruh jantung ni. You can read it here.
This year, in the SAME hotel, he had another mishap. Dia main dengan the deco small light bulbs kat lobby. I saw him trying to tiup konon dia ingat tu lilin pelita betul. Tiba2 in a split second terdengar bunyi kaca pecah and dia menjerit menangis menggelupur. Ya Allah! I punya la panic. The hotel staff semua datang kerumun dia and asking if he was okay. They thought dia kena electric shot. He actually grabbed the bulbs with his bare hands. Bila dia sedar panas, dia tarik the deco lights tu sampai habis berterabur jatuh pecah berkecai.
Tapak tangan dia merah macam udang kena bakar. The coffee house staff bawak cold butter and I slathered on his palm. By that time he has stopped crying and tried to wipe those butter off his palm. Dia geli la tu. By bedtime, dia dah boleh pegang his bottle and the redness has gone.
By morning time, ada 2-3 hotspots yang gelembung sikit but he said it didn’t hurt. Esoknye baru la kami start lecture dia. Reminding him NEVER to do that again. He now knows that light bulbs adalah panas. Nasib baik la tak jadi teruk apa2 sampai kena ke hospital.
Boys will be boys eh? IY oh IY. Everyday is an adventure raising you son!